- Who We Are
- Continuum of Care
- Social Impact
- Community Building
- Get Involved
This is a three day a week, part time position with the expectation to provide coverage for vacation and leave as required.
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:30-4:30pm
Nature of Position:
The Staffing Scheduler reports to the Director of Human Resources and works in accordance with the mission and philosophy of Turning Points Collaborative Society. The Staffing Scheduler is responsible for maintaining the work schedule in the various facilities and filling any vacant shifts, following the Collective Agreement. The Staffing Scheduler also assists the Director of Human Resources with orientation, reference checks, and other duties as required.
Job Duties (in brief):
-Maintains the staffing schedule in ComVida Scheduling System.
-Reviews the schedule for un-filled shifts and offers these vacant shifts to available staff, as per the Collective Agreement.
-Supports the Human Resources Department with orientation, reference checks, and maintaining the Skills Training database.
-Completes required records and maintain statistical data.
-Provide assistance for new staff.
Qualifications, Competencies & Experience:
· Minimum Grade 12 with some Post Secondary Education
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft 365, including Outlook Word, Excel, and ability to learn new software quickly
· Experience with ComVida software, an asset.
· Strong organizational skills
· The ability to rapidly change direction, shift focus and be adaptive and flexible
· Ability to multi-task and work in a face paced environment. Flexibility to adapt to a variety of priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to accomplish tasks and resolve issues not always within the scope of the role and often outside the job function
· The ability to work as an integral part of the team.
· Ability to work with other teams collaboratively and create alignment within and across groups
· Strong team player
· Criminal Record Clearance-Vulnerable Sector-required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.10-$25.69 per hour